Ken Wingard is helping you celebrate winter with this beautiful DIY.
- Wood Panel
- Mod Podge
DIY Winter Mantlescape - Home & Family
1. When setting up you mantlescape, start with your focal point first. For ours we decorated the mantel with snowshoes and wreaths.
2. Apply a whitewash coat to wood panels
3. Use a stencil for panels with lyrics, saying quotes, etc.
4. Alternatively, cut out a paper snowflake and apply to white washed panel using spray adhesive
5. Allow to dry and place on mantel
6. Fill in empty space with candles, vases, pinecone, etv.