TO CREATE THE WOODEN BEAD BLANKET HANGER
1. A length of macramé cord.
2. String the beads onto the cord to create a sort of large necklace. If using various sizes, alternate them as you string.
3. Once you’ve placed all the beads, secure the strand together with a triple knot. Secure with super glue if desired.
4. Put two picture hanging hooks on the wall distanced far enough apart so that you can hook the “necklace” on each one and still have a swag.
5. Hang your blankets and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE COPPER PIPE BLANKET HANGER
1. Use the pipe cutter to cut your pipes down to the desired size.
2. String macramé cord through the first pipe and decide how long you want it to hang. Cut the string and tie a knot.
3. Cut two identical lengths of cord that are long enough to string through two pieces of pipe and leave enough space between each pipe to hang blankets.
4. Feed a strand through the first pipe and the second. Tie a knot to secure.
5. Feed the other strand through the second pipe and third pipe. Tie a knot to secure.
6. This should now look a bit like a rope ladder. Add decorative elements like wood beads with tassels if desired.
7. Hang as desired, hang blankets and enjoy!
PRO TIP: You can cover where you hung the blanket hanger from with a decorative element if desired.