Materials for DIY Cork Board
- Embroidery hoop
Materials for DIY Cork Flower Vases
- Glass flower vase
Materials for Cork Monogram Letter
- Wood letter (s)
Directions for DIY Cork Board
1. Fill the embroidery hoop with corks.
2. Screw the embroidery hoop tight so the corks are pressed firmly together.
3. Add glue to the side of the embroidery hoop to attach rope.
Directions for DIY Cork Flower Vases
1. Choose the vase of your liking.
2. Stack corks vertically and horizontally with hot glue on your vase.
Directions for DIY Cork Monogram Letter
1. Fill entire craft letter with a variety of corks.
2. To be able to see the purple finish on the cork, be sure to place the cork color side down on the glue, leaving the purple finish of the cork visible to give an added color effect.