Directions for Lavender Body Butter
1. Combine all ingredients, except the essential oil, in a small pot or double boiler.
2. Gently melt and stir over medium-low heat until the mixture is liquid.
3. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to partially set up. (you can place in the fridge or freezer to speed this process)
4. Once the mixture is partially set, add the lavender essential oil or one of your choice, and whip with a hand mixer or stand mixer until the body butter is fluffy and stiff peaks have formed.
5. Spoon into a jar and apply anywhere on the body. Or, gift as a gift!
Directions for Matcha Body Butter
1. Start by melting the coconut oil and shea butter over medium heat on the stove top. Add in the olive oil. Pour this oil mixture into a glass or stainless steel mixing bowl and place in the fridge.
2. Chill until all of your oils start getting opaque. This means it is ready for the first stage of mixing. Place your mixing bowl on the stand mixer and attach the whip. Whip on high speed until it resembles foamy egg whites.
3. Add in your mint, vitamin E and matcha powder.
4. Continue to whip for up to 5 minutes until it looks like whipped cream. This is the final stage and you are done!