- Rumble Stones- Rhombus shaped (Enough to make 3 Layers)
- Copper Pipe (1/2’’)
- Fountain Pump
- Silicone Adhesive
- Weatherproof semi-gloss sealer
1) Choose a flat area to build you fountain, or use a large piece of plywood to levelthe fountain
2) Stack the rumble stone in a circular pit, 3 layers’ high
3) Place the waterproof plastic sheeting inside of the layered rumble stone. Line the
inside and sandwich the ends of the sheet between the 2nd and 3rd layers of stone. Cut off excess that extends beyond the fountain.
4) Measure center of luggage.
5) Drill holes in center of each piece of luggage.
6) Spray luggage with weatherproof semi-gloss sealer (Let Dry)
7) Insert copper pipe through large piece of luggage.
8) Glue medium box to large box.
9) Glue small box to medium box.
10) Attach fountain pump insert to copper pipe under large luggage.
11) Attach pump to insert.
12) Add silicon adhesive to pipe.
13) Add silicon adhesive to luggage.
14) Place pump in pond on top of rumble stones.
15) Remove pin from top of umbrella, remove handle and pole.
16) Pre drill holes in copper pipe to support umbrella and insert nail on bottom hole.
17) Insert umbrella and attach top nail to hole in copper pipe.
18) Glue handle to bottom of copper pipe.
19) Fill circular pit with water.
20) Turn on and enjoy!