Orly Shani is showing you a creative way to display your wedding veil in a frame.
DIY Wedding Veil Display
Home Decor, Photos
- Foam Core
- Decorative Pins
- Picture Frame/Shadow Box
- Print out photo to fit your frame.
- Cut foam core to fit photo.
- Glue photo to foam core.
- Lay out veil over photo. (Tip: Look at your photo and see where the focus is. Condense the veil in the area not in focus, then spread out a thin layer over where the focus of the photo is)
- Carefully pin the veil in place.
- Place in frame.
- Secure the veil in place against foam core using decorative pins.
- Place photo in frame and place in shadow box. Secure photo using TBD.
- Place any other sentimental piece from your wedding you would like to display and secure using TBD.