- Wedding Dress
- Double sided Satin Ribbon (2” wide)
- Sewing Machine or Fabric-Tac (optional)
- Fabric scissors
- Seam ripper
- Matching fabric (if necessary)
1. Depending on length of dress cut at bodice or mid way down, ensuring you have a minimum of 30” for skirt.
2. If center of skirt is a raw edge, either hem or clean finish with ribbon.
if skirt not big enough to go around back of tree, add fabric as necessary. (Bring your dress to fabric store to find a good match)
3. Clean finish back opening by hemming or adding ribbon.