Orly Shani is showing us how to soak up the sun without soaking up too much water.
- Shower curtain liner
- Fabric paint
- Paint brush or sponge
- Paint pen
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Determine spacing of your pattern and mark where stencil will go.
- Spray the back of the stencil with temporary spray adhesive so that there is a tight seal around the edges.
- Paint in the inside the stencil with a paint brush or sponge. Stroke away from the edges so that the paint doesn’t bleed through the edge of the stencil.
- Allow the paint to completely dry before removing the stencil.
- Use a paint pen to go around the edges and create clean lines.
- Repeat until you have completed your design.
Alternative: Instead of painting inside the stencil, trace the stencil with a paint pen first. Then fill in with fabric paint.