Kym Douglas shows how fruit is not only good for our bodies but also for our skin with a DIY toner.
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice (blended and strained from watermelon cubes)
- ½ a cucumber
- 1 tbsp witch hazel
- 1 tbsp water.
- Cut your watermelon and cucumber into cubes and add to juicer.
- In a bowl, add watermelon juice, cucumber juice, witch hazel, and water. Stir well.
- Combine all into a spritz bottle.
- Apply toner to clean face and let sit for a few minutes then wash with warm water. It’s cooling and refreshing!