- 2 Acrylic Sheets (2' x 3')
- Tape Measure
- T-STAR lag bolts ¼ x 3 “
- ½ “ coupler
- Wall Anchors ⅜”
- Vinyl Tape
- Dry Erase Markers
- Gold Spray Paint
- Wood Arrow
- When drilling, use tape on corners of plexi sheets so it won't shatter. It also helps prevent slipping.
- Use a standard drill with a T-30 bit.
- Mark your wall.
- Insert wall anchors.
- Piece together your T-star lag bolts, washer, coupler and second washer.
- Secure to wall.
- Create grid squares (4") using vinyl tape for your calendar.
- Use vinyl tape to create days of the week at top of calendar.
Vision Board Instructions:
- Spray paint wood arrow in gold.
- Write vision statements/words with dry erase marker on vision board.
- Hang pictures to help inspire your family.