Paige shows you a fun and unique way to dress up your house with vintage style tabletop ornaments.
- Open front ornaments or hanging terrariums in various sizes
- Fake snow (I used a plastic-based snow)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Miniature Christmas trees (also called “bottle trees”)
- Snow writing pen (or regular paint pen with snow glitter)
- Various Christmas miniatures and décor that you would like
- Spray paint (in glitter and assorted colors)
- Spoon or knife
- Spray paint the ornaments. *If using proper front-facing ornaments, not terrariums remove metal top before painting. *
- Set aside to dry.
- Next, take your snow writer or white paint pen and decorate the outside of your ornament. Be as creative as you would like! *If you are using a paint pen, instantly add glitter since you’ll want the glitter to hold in the paint before the paint dries. *
- After the outside has dried begin to dry-fit the little scenes into your ornaments.
- Once you have everything placed where you like it, hot glue it down. Don’t worry about gluing perfectly! The bottom will be covered in snow, so don’t sweat it if you make a little mess.
- Continue this process until all of your table-top ornaments have their scenes complete.
- Take a spoon or a knife to add snow to the bottom of the ornaments around your scenes.
- Set them up and enjoy your creations this Christmas!