Learn how to display vintage snow spray cans for the Holidays in a modern way.
DIY Vintage Spray Snow Shadow Boxes
- Vintage spray snow cans
- Flocking spray
- Shadow box
- Craft wire
- Cotton batting
- Attach cotton batting to back board of shadow box (interior) with spray adhesive.
- Flock greenery using (new) spray snow.
- Roll and place greenery/garland and position on top of cotton batting.
- Nestle vintage can within greenery (secure with craft wire if needed).
- Add the top of the shadow box hand completed shadow box on the wall.
Get the full instructions for the DIY Vintage Ornament Wall Decor >>
Get the full instructions for the DIY Christmas Collectible Display >>