Ken Wingard gives Jingle Bells a whole new meaning with a fabulous and frugal door hang.
DIY Vintage Bell Door Hang
DIY VINTAGE BELL DOOR HANG MATERIALS:
- Vintage bells
- Greenery from different evergreens, real or faux
- Floral wire
- Wire snips
- Faux berries
- Decorative rope
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
DIY VINTAGE BELL DOOR HANG INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cut all your pieces of greenery and berries with wire snips.
- Start with two larger branches and attach them together at the stem by wrapping with floral wire.
- Add three smaller, more wispy and shorter branches on top. Attach with floral wire at the top of the stem.
- Place a singular, small piece of greenery that is different texture and color on top and attach with wire.
- Add holly on top if desired. Attach with wire at the stem.
- Add faux berries in throughout the greenery, attach with floral wire.
- Tie a bow with ribbon to the bells and loop floral wire onto the bells.
- Attach the bells to the greenery.
- Cut a piece of decorative rope to create the hanging loop, fold it and place it behind the stems of your spray.
- Cut a long piece of twine and wrap it around the ends of the rope, stems and floral wire tightly to cover and secure the loop in place. Secure with hot glue.
- Hang as desired and enjoy!