Owner of Wilderotter Vineyard Maggie Wilderotter is making a tablescape with wine bottles, corks and candles.
DIY Vineyard Inspired Table
Vineyard Inspired Tablescape Tips:
- Take a wine bottle and add sand to it. Add the cork back to the bottle and stick a wire/place card holder through the cork. Use this to hold up your table numbers!
- Cut a cork width-wise into sections. Burn or paint the initials of the couple into the pieces. Glue these pieces to a grape vine and wrap it around the napkins.
- Leave corks and vases at each table with markers and pens. Have the guests add a small note and their name on the cork and leave in the vases. This can be saved for years in your own home!
- Tie a candle with beautiful ribbon/flowers around the bowl for a great effect at gift table or dessert table
- “The Chirpy” - When used on a water bottle, the ‘chirping’ sound could signify that the toasts, or announcements are going to begin; also a good souvenir that comes in a variety of colors!
- Add sunglasses for fun! Maybe the couples’ future is so bright, they need shades! Especially great for outdoor events.