- Industrial Strength Glue
- Studs; silver or gold
- shoes, bags, jewelry, wallet, iphone case
- Use a ruler and permanent marker to make a small dot as to where you want the studs to be
- Place a small dot of glue on the back of the stud and place it onto the item or *You could also place a dot of glue onto the item where placed the dot using the marker in the spaces that you would like the studs to go, and then place the stud on the glue… either way works!
- Hold the stud on the item until it dries and won’t slide around, this could take a minute or so depending on how much glue was used, or how heavy the stud is
- Allow the glue to dry before moving on to a different part of the shoe
- Keep checking to make sure the studs don’t slide
- They should be completely dry within 10-15 minutes
- Allow to sit for at least 4 hours or so before wearing/using
Get more from Maria at her website: MariaProvenzano.com
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.