Materials for a Romantic Place Setting
- Heart shaped box
- Gold Paint & Paint Brush
- Faux Roses
- Black Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Decorative Pins
- Black Fabric
Materials for Galentine's Day Setting
Materials for Kid's Place Setting
- Paper Plates
- Hallmark Wrapping Paper
- Wood Skewers
- Colorful Tape
Directions for Romantic Place Setting
1. Take lid off box.
2. Paint with gold paint. Let dry.
3. Remove rose off of stems.
4. Glue inside lid until it's completely full.
5. Add decorative pins (optional).
6. Glue black ribbons around edges.
7. Stack plates. Use a strip of black fabric as a runner.
8. Place heart shaped flower box on top.
Directions for Galentine's Place Setting
1. Fold napkin in half, long ways.
2. Fold it in half again, long ways.
3. Take one half of napkin and fold up.
4. Fold the other half of napkin up.
5. Tuck corner of the center flaps behind napkin and iron in place.
6. Repeat on other side to complete heart shape.
7. Stack plates onto charger and top with napkin.
Directions for Kid's Place Setting
1. Cut wrapping paper in rectangles to create place mats.
2. Cut plates into heart shapes and stack on top of each other.
3. Cut triangle shapes into tape and attach onto skewers. Add skewers as a finishing touch to the dessert.