Orly Shani is extending the Ugly Sweater Christmas tradition to Christmas morning with unique slippers.
DIY Ugly Christmas Slippers
DIY Ugly Christmas Slippers - Home & Family
- Slippers in sweater material or any other desired material
- Mini bows
- ¼” tinsel trim in desired colors
- Puff paint
- Sticker or iron on letters
- Jingle bells
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Arrange the embellishments on your slippers as you’d like.
- Use fabric glue to secure most elements in place, even the sticker or iron on letters. PRO TIP: Use hot glue for heavier or more finicky elements like jingle bells and the tinsel trim.
- Use puff paint after adding embellishments in your design as desired. For the phrase or just to create some details.
- Allow the glue and puff paint to dry for 24 hours, wear and enjoy!