1. Empty and clean out bucket
2. Fill bucket ¼ way with peanuts and then pour in plaster ¼ way. Jiggle the bucket to make sure it’s level. Repeat this step until you get to the top.
3. Then, pour in plaster to the edge, scraping the top so it’s flat
4. Let plaster dry
5. Paint salad bowl with red paint, covering completely
6. Once paint has dried, attach white circle vinyl adhesive stickers, creating a mushroom pattern
7. Use gorilla glue around the edge of the bucket and place salad bowl on top, let dry