Orly Shani transforms holiday staple tinsel into an awesome Fringe Jacket that will make you smile.
DIY Tinsel Fringe Jacket
DIY TINSEL FRINGE JACKET MATERIALS:
- Tinsel fringe trim
- Jacket, preferably with a horizontal seam on the back
- Fabri-tac or desired fabric glue
Ribbon or crystal trim
DIY TINSEL FRINGE JACKET INSTRUCTIONS:
- Decide where you want to add the tinsel fringe and lay the trim on top to measure out how much you need.
- Cut the trim to length needed.
- Glue the trim to the jacket in desired area using fabric glue. Work in 10” sections at a time. Press firmly on the binding to secure the glue.
- Glue ribbon or crystal trim on to cover binding if desired.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!