- 1 1/2" PVC pipe
- 8 - 1 1/2" T connectors
- 8 - 1 1/2" 90 degree elbows
- 1" PVC pipe
- 1" 90-Degree Elbow
- 1" T connectors
- 2 - 1" 4-way PVC connectors
- 2 - 1" PVC plugs
- 1 PVC cutter
- PVC cement
- 4 pipe straps to fit bamboo poles
- 2 Bamboo Poles
- Screw Driver & Screws
- Zip ties
- 1/2" plywood for bar top
- Thatching or raffia for roof
- Bamboo screen 4' tall
1) Bottom bar: using all 1 1/2" PVC
2) Cut 2 long PVC pipes to desired size of bar using PVC cutters
3) Add PVC glue at the end of each long PVC pipe and attach a PVC 90-Degree Elbow to end
4) Attach a 2 Tee Connector PVC Fitting to form a rectangle. You will make 2 rectangles.
5) Place one rectangle on ground with PVC connectors facing up and attach 2 PVC pipes into the 2 connectors. On both sides.
6) Attach the other rectangle to the 4 standing PVC pipes and make sure they are secure.
7) Turn around and that will be your bar.
1) Attach PVC pipe to PVC elbow to create a 3 triangle
2) Then attach PVC pipe to 4-way connector and attach another PVC pipe to other end
3) Repeat step to create the base of the roof ending up with 7 4-way connectors facing upward.
4) Attach the 3 triangle PVC pipes into the 4-way connectors
1) Go back to standing bar and attach bamboo sticks to each side of the bar and screw in top and bottom using pipe clamp
2) Attach roof to bamboo sticks and that will create your tiki bar
3) For plank wood ask hardware to cut to size
4) Add plank wood on top of bar
5) Using zip ties attach raffia shirt to bottom of the bar to thatching
6) Using zip ties attach thatching onto roof.