TV personality and lifestyle expert Trish Suhr is getting into the Halloween spirit with this DIY.
DIY Tie-Dye Spider Web Tablecloth
- Bleach pens
- Fabric Scissors
- Fray block
- Lay down plastic, covering your work area.
- Lay fabric down on top of plastic
- Use chalk and draw spiderwebs on fabric, use a ruler if desired.
- Once you have completed the drawing using chalk, use bleach pen and trace over the chalk
- Once you have traced over with bleach let sit for a few hours to let it sink into cloths
- Wash tablecloth by itself
- Lay tablecloth back on work table and cut the edges out of the tablecloth
- Use fray block on edges once cut