- Bleach pens
- Fabric Scissors
- Fray block
1. Lay down plastic, covering your work area.
2. Lay fabric down on top of plastic
3. Use chalk and draw spiderwebs on fabric, use a ruler if desired.
4. Once you have completed the drawing using chalk, use bleach pen and trace over the chalk
5. Once you have traced over with bleach let sit for a few hours to let it sink into cloths
6. Wash tablecloth by itself
7. Lay tablecloth back on work table and cut the edges out of the tablecloth
8. Use fray block on edges once cut