- Old button down shirt
- Fabric scissors
- Heat n bond tape
- Throw pillow insert
1. Button up an old shirt, lay flat and place pillow insert on top and trace around with chalk approx. 1" wider than insert.
2. Cut out front and back of shirt along chalk lines.
3. Turn panels face to face and attach heat n bond tape, iron and fuse together.
4. Unbutton shirt, place pillow insert inside.
5. Place on couch and insert remotes inside pockets.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page