1. The first thing you want to do is create your pattern. You can print out designs or draw them yourself.
2. Take your pattern/template & tape it to the inside of your vase
3. Then take your low temperature hot glue & follow along your pattern on the outside of the vase
4. One the hot glue is on you’re going to remove the pattern/template
5. It’s now time to spray paint your vase the color of your choice
6. Let the spray paint dry
7. If you choose to go in & highlight the design with some accent color, all you’re going to do is dip your paint brush into some paint & lightly dab the color onto the hot glue details
8. Put some flowers in & you’re good to go!