Ken Wingard is turning clay into fun and festive decorative reindeer.
- Terra Cotta Bakeable Sculpting Clay
- Rolling Pin/Wood Rod (It will get a little clay on it)
- Reindeer/Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Wood Rounds
- Glue Gun
- Faux Snow
- Small Bristle Trees
- Roll Terra Cotta Sculpting Clay into a large ball
- Roll out clay until ¼ inch thick with rolling pin
- Cut out shapes with reindeer cookie cutters
- Bake for 275 for 8-10 minutes (follow direction on terracotta clay package).
- Use Glue Gun to attach reindeer to wood rounds
- Add Faux Snow and Bristle Trees to Display
- Place Reindeer into display