- Terra cotta pots in 3” and 4” diameter
- 2” round ball with a flat bottom
- Template for angel arms
- Spray paint in: Green
- Spray paint in: Red
- Spray paint in: Gold
- Spray paint in: Glitter
- Spray paint in: White glitter
- Spray paint in: Flesh tone
- Fine point permanent marker
- Feather wings for crafting 6”
- Jewelry wire 20 gauge
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Optional: Colorful permanent markers
- Optional: Additional accoutrements
1. Place the larger pot upside down.
2. Take the smaller pot and place it upside down on top of the larger pot. Dry fit first to assure they fit properly then secure with hot glue. This is the body of your angel.
4. Outside or in a well-ventilated area, spray paint the body and arms the appropriate colors. Paint the hands and if desired, the head a flesh tone. Allow to dry.
5. After they are dry, add some glitter spray to the body and arms. Set aside to dry.
6. Attach the arms to the terra cotta with hot glue.
7. Take the wood balls with the flat edge and create a little angel face. Get creative here! You can make them sing, eyes open, eyes looking down, smiling or not smiling. It’s really up to you! Use a fine-tipped permanent marker to do the outline of the face, and you can use colorful markers to add a bit of flare to their cute faces.
8. Glue the wood ball to the top of the body.
9. Using wire, create a tiny halo to set on add pearls and more accoutrements if desired. Attach with hot glue.
10. Apply hot glue in the center of the wings and attach to the back of your angel.
11. Sit your terra cotta angels on the mantle and enjoy!