- Wood picture frame
- Foam core
- Teddy bear
- Find an old ornate wooden frame.
- Age the frame by sanding.
- Paint entire frame.
- Add a background to the frame with foam core. Cut foam core to fit to frame size.
- Glue one side to frame.
- Add linen to front of foam core.
- Choose a stuffed animal to blend with the frame.
- Attach the animal using a thin wire.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.