- Pipe insulation tube
- Bailing wire
- eye hooks
1. Remove plastic film from inside tube and seal
2. Dry brush the outside of the tube, set aside to dry
3. Once dried, connect them together using bailing wire
4. Once all tubes have been connected, using pliers cut off excess. Leaving some
to wrap around eye hook
5. Insert eye hook to the tip of the dowel
6. Wrap bailing wire around the eye hook. (make sure it is tightly wound)
7. (optional) Take rope and tie around dowels to connect them on either side.
8. Complete look by wearing a baby carrier and enjoy.