Maria Provenzano is making it easier to tailgate with this DIY.
- Wooden Crates
DIY Tailgate Travel Case - Home & Family
1. Stack one wooden crate on top of another, facing upward.
2. Following the instructions on the latch's instructions, screw them across the top of one crate and bottom of the other. Do this twice on each side so that it can latch firmly together on both sides.
3. Stack a third crate on top of the other two crates but this time facing downward. This will create a larger "compartment."
4. Attach two more latches on each side of the new top crate and bottom crate.
5. Keeping all the latches closed, turn the entire 'travel case’ sideways and add the handles where they are most comfortable.
6. Paint the entire thing to your favorite sports team colors!