1. Using your X-Acto knife and metal ruler cut a long strip of cardstock that is 1” shorter than the height of your wooden plaques.
2. Measure 1” less than the width of your wooden plaques from the edge of your cardstock.
3. Take your bonefolder and crease a vertical line at this measurement, then make your first fold.
4. Continue your accordion fold until you reach the end of your strip.
* If you need more room for photos repeat steps 1-4 and attach another strip with clear scotch tape. *
5. Hot glue the face of your first and last folds to the back side of each plaque, creating a giant paper accordion with a wooden plaque on each end.
6. Hot glue the leather strap to the back at placement desired with enough material to overlap about an inch when wrapped around the front.
7. Insert metal fastener according to packaging instructions.
8. Cut your photos down to size, leaving about a ¼” border all the way around.
9. Use a glue stick to adhere the photos to the face of each fold as desired.