- 2 Wooden palettes
- 2 pieces of 1x12 wood
- Sand paper
- Nail drill
- Hole saw
- Hand saw
- L brackets
- Paint (bright blue)
- Paint brush
1. Take your pallets and give them a good sanding. You can do this by hand with sand paper, or you can use a sanding machine. Also inspect the palette for any damage. If there is any damage, fix it up by adding a nail, screw or glue (or whatever it needs!).
2. With a damp rag, wipe the palette down to remove all the dust.
3. Connect both pallets with a power drill
4. Paint both palettes inside and out with bright blue paint. Set aside to dry.
5. Drill on 2 pieces of 1x12 wood to the top of the pallets, using L brackets to secure.
· Use a hole saw to cut a hole one piece of the 1x12 and place an umbrella in it
· Decorate with your favorite beverages and enjoy all Summer long!