1. The first thing you want to do is to get out your clay & start rolling it out. Roll it out into a rectangle shape definitely bigger than your vase size.
2. Then you’re going to roll it over your vase & mark off the excess clay. Use a knife to cut off the excess clay
3. Peel the clay off the vase again & lay it flat. Now you’re going to make your print in the middle! Use a cookie cutter & make a cut in the middle, then just peel your shape out.
4. Once you’ve cut out your design, you’re going to wrap it back on & around your vase. Connect the two ends together
5. Then you’re going to put it in a cold oven
6. Bake it to the temperature the packaging says & do about 15 minutes per ¼ inch thickness, or according to the package instructions
7. Let it cool in the oven while the oven cools & then you’ll bring it out, and let it sit till it’s cool to the touch.
8. Finally, you’re going to put your candle in & you’re good to go!