- Perler bead kit
- Parchment paper
1. Take your Perler beads kit and using the base take beads and create your design, leaving a hole in the middle for your straw.
2. Once you’ve established your design, cover with parchment paper and place iron on top, rotating in a circle for 15-20 seconds. Test to see if beads have melted together, if not, continue until holes are gone.
3. Let cool slightly then flip over base and peel away the design.
4. Then take parchment paper and iron on backside of project.
5. To avoid it curling up, place books or heavy object to weigh it down.
6. Let cool.