- Tomato cage
- Chicken wire
- Sphagnum moss
- Zip ties
1. Start with a tomato cage and wrap it in chicken wire, leaving the base open for now.
2. Turn the “cone” upside down, so that the pointed end is pointing downward.
3. Line the inside of the cone with moss.
4. Top the cone off with the final side of chicken wire, securing it with zip ties.
5. Flip the entire tree over so the base sits flat on its surface.
6. Plant your succulents within the moss. If the root ball is too big for the hole, snip a bigger
hole through the chicken wire.
7. Water it by hosing it down once a week or when moss dries out.