- (2) Wire hanging baskets
- Soilless potting mix
1. Fill the baskets with the soilless potting mix, pack tightly.
2. Place a piece of plywood over top of 1st basket, flip over onto the top of the 2nd basket forming a ball.
3. Pull out the plywood so the soil stays in place.
4. Wire the baskets together at center around entire ball.
5. Make a small hole in the center between where the wire basket pieces cross.
6. Squeeze the succulents into the small hole. Repeat across entire ball.
7. Have chain pre-cut at hardware store to the correct length where you will hang your plant.
8. Hang and enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page