A fun and helpful DIY from Ken Wingard.
- 10" discs
- 4 6" discs
- 12' of 1x3 wood
- 12' of 1x4 wood
- 8' of 2x2 wood
- Decorative scrolls
- 24' of bungee cord
DIY Stuffed Animal Storage - Home & Family
1) Make 2'x4' using 1x3 for the top, 1x6 for the bottom and 2x2 for the corners.
2) Paint desired color and have pieces painted.
3) Attach 6" discs on top of 10" discs and attach to box for "wheels".
4) Cut bungee cord to 2' lengths and staple gun every 12" to top and bottom.
5) Cut additional 1x3 and place on top of staples to sandwich bungee in place.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page