An easy DIY that gets rid of all your empty boxes and clears the clutter from your garage.
- Cardboard boxes
- Fabric or ribbon
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Box cutter or X-Acto knife
- Cut the top flaps off of the box. If scissors don’t work, use a box cutter or X-Acto knife.
- Wrap the fabric around the box, attach with glue.
- Cut any excess fabric away but leave enough to fold the top and bottom edge to finish the box well.
- Fold the excess fabric on the bottom of the box like a gift. Secure in place with glue.
- Finish the top edge of the box. Cut a straight vertical slit in each corner of the excess fabric, fold each edge down then secure with glue.
- Adhere trim as desired.
- Make as many boxes as needed and enjoy!