Shirley is kicking your average stocking up a notch by creating a DIY Christmas Stocking Centerpieces that can be placed on your table.
DIY Stocking Centerpiece
Garden, Home Decor
- Preserved sheet moss
- 5” diameter hurricane vase, no taller than 11”
- Hardware cloth with ½” square grid
- Stocking centerpiece template provided here
- Small zip ties
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks or spray adhesive
- Festive ribbon
- Long stem flowers
- Download the template then print it on cardstock. Cut out the template.
- Using template, cut out hardware cloth. (Download the template here.)
- Fold hardware cloth in the shape of a boot, secure with zip ties.
- Create the shaft of the stocking, attach to the “foot” of the stocking with zip ties.
- Use hot glue or spray adhesive to attach moss to stocking to cover all open spaces.
- Tie a festive ribbon around the stocking if desired.
- Place the vase inside stocking frame.
- Fill the vase with seasonal flowers and enjoy!