Orly and Larissa help us kick off Hanukkah celebrations with a DIY Star of David.
DIY Star of David
Share More Merry - DIY Star of David - Home & Family
- 5-gallon paint sticks
- Tinsel in silver and or blue
- Led fairy lights x2
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Twine or fishing line
- Create two triangles out of the stir sticks. Secure each point with hot glue.
- Wrap each triangle with tinsel, secure with hot glue at the start and end point as well as anywhere else you feel necessary.
- Place the triangles on top of each other facing opposite directions with one point up and one point down to create the star of david.
- Hot glue the triangles in place.
- Add the lights. Glue the battery packs on the back side of the star in an accessible spot then wrap the lights around. To wrap all of the star it will probably take two sets of lights.
- Hang as desired, use fishing line instead of twine if you don’t want it to be visible. Enjoy!