- Ceiling medallion with center dimension of 4”
- 4” ABS Pipe cut to 5’ length
- 4” ABS Pipe cut to 40” length
- 2 toilet flanges that hold a 4” ABS Pipe
- Self-adhesive hook
- 2 large round ornaments
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Spray paint in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Metallic
- Gold metallic wax rub
- 2 Extra-large ornaments at least 6”
- Optional: Bells, tassels and ribbon for décor
- Optional: Hand saw to cut materials yourself instead of hardware store
1. Clean and dry all of your pieces to ensure the spray paint will stick. If your ABS pipe is a little rough around the edges, take your sandpaper and smooth it out. Be sure to wipe away all dust.
2. Attach your pipe to your flange. You do not need to add glue or adhesive of any type, it will stay up on its own.
3. Take your medallion and slide it onto your pipe, all the way down over the flange. This should fit perfectly. For security, you can turn the entire structure over and add hot glue to the bottom of the flange where it hits the medallion.
4. Attach your self-adhesive hooks to the front of the pipe where you would like to display your wreaths. Wreaths are all shapes and sizes so attach this where it fits your wreath best!
5. In a well-ventilated area, ideally outside, spray paint the following: ABS pipe, medallion, flange and ornaments. Set aside to dry.
6. Use hot glue to attach the ornament on top to create the look of a finial.
7. Add metallic wax with a rag over the raised details of the medallion base.
8. Take any décor you have and adorn your wreath holder.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 to make additional wreath holders.
10. Hang your wreaths and enjoy!