- Chopped in half fruit or veggies for the stamps
- Fabric Paint (with a shallow bowl)
- Paint brush
- Cricut or stencil lettering
1. The first thing you’re going to want to do is.
2. Chop your fruit in half & dip it into a shallow bowl of paint. Then stamp the fruit onto the bag.
3. Do this with as many fruits/vegetables you would like.
4. Let dry. Then go in to add or fix any detailing for stems or seeds within the fruit.
5. Finally take your bag to the farmers market & fill it up with goodies!