- Insulating Foam
- Exacto Knife
- Gift Wrapping Paper
- Start with a piece of foam.
- Draw out your letters.
- Cut your letters.
- Paint them.
- Put wrapping paper on the front.
1. Apothecary jars filled with green candies
• Simply purchase the candy and fill the jar!
2. Planted shamrocks
• Cut shamrocks from paper
• Add glitter • Glue to a wire • Insert the wire into pot or potato 3. Painted small cachepots white and plant grass or clover
DIY St Patrick's Day Mantel with Ken Wingard
Be sure to check out more crafts from Ken at kennethwingard.com!