Maria Provenzano and Ken Wingard team up for this springtime DIY.
- Picnic Basket
- Cotton Canvas
DIY Spring Picnic - Home & Family
1. Cut strip of fabric slightly larger than circumference of basket and 24" wide.
2. Fold over top edge 2" of long edge and sew to create a pocket.
3. See short edges together being sure not to see pocket.
4. Lay fabric inside of basket so bottom edge is a 6" inches below edge of basket
5. Use needle and thread to stitch through fabric and onto basket.
6. Pass twine rope through pocket to act as draw string.