- Canvas bag (or faux leather bag depending on what design you want)
- Fabric Paint (or Paint Pen)
1. The first thing is decide which kind of bag you’re using & what kind of sports ball you’re doing
2. Then cut out the patterns you need out of paper. For the baseball & basketball use one half circle. For the soccer ball cut out a hexagon.
3. Take your pattern & start tracing it onto your bag.
4. If you’re using a canvas bag, then it’s time to take fabric paint & go over the traced lines with the paint & paintbrush. For the baseball just free hand stitches on with. For the soccer ball just color in every other hexagon in with paint. If you’re using the basketball, just use paint pen.
5. Let dry & pack your bag!!