Interior designer and reality star, Roxy Sowlaty is getting ready for Halloween with this DIY.
DIY Spooky Monster Door
- Craft Paper
- Measuring Tape
- Double Sided Tape
- Measure the height and width of your door.
- Cut base color paper to match the dimensions of your door.
- Apply double sided tape to the border of your door and apply base paper to it.
- Use your scissors to cut a hole where the doorknob is.
- Cut triangles out of black craft paper in a zig zag fashion.
- Apply black paper to the top of door.
- Cut craft paper to look like the eyes and mouth you desire.
- Tape pieces to door
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page