- White Soap (Any opaque soap. Nothing translucent)
- Soap Colorant
- Prefered Essential Oils
- Popsicle sticks
- Spraying alcohol
1. Microwave your soap for 30 seconds at a time, until your soap has the consistency of milk! Roughly 2 minutes in total, depending on the strength of your microwave
2. Pour your soap colorant slowly into your mixture as you stir. Use as much as you’d like depending on how strong of a color you want!
3. Mix in any essential oils you want. We are using lavender oil, grapefruit oil, and rosemary oil - all great for skin and immune health!
4. Spray mold with alcohol before pouring mixture
5. Slowly pour mixture into mold
6. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes before inserting your popsicle stick
7. Let sit in the freezer for a few hours