- Snowflakes of various sizes
- Cotton balls of various sizes
- Small and large marshmallows
- Piece of wood/branch to hang it from (the length will depend on the size of your window)
- Twine (small piece to hang the stick from)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- White thread
- Sewing needle
1. Using a sewing needle and thread, sew up into marshmallows and cotton balls. After you go through each item, tie a knot to keep it in place.
2. Mix in snowflakes by tying the thread around them as you go up the thread. Mix and match
to make it look authentic.
3. Space each addition to the thread about 5” down from one another.
4. Continue to do this until you have one full row the height of your window.
5. Tie the top of the thread to the branch/wood.
6. You will want to space each thread about 3” apart, so continue making strands until you fill
the entire width of your window.
7. Hang and enjoy!
1. You can use fishing line as well, but thread is strong and will be easier to work with.
2. This is easier to do in place rather than on a table. This will keep the threads from tangling.