Paige shows you how to make a beautiful winter wreath with leftover Christmas decorations.
- 13 inch Styrofoam wreath form
- Paper lace doilies, in a variety of sizes
- Bouquet holders, in a variety of sizes
- White satin ribbon
- White/silver snowflake ribbon
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- LED string lights
1. Keep the lights bundled, wrap the wreath with your light strand all the way around. Start at the end of the plug.
2. Add paper doilies all the way around.
3. Pull the light through the middle of the doily.
4. Hot glue doilies in place.
5. Add bouquet holders, hot glue in place.
6. Tie bows with ribbon.
7. Add ribbon to the top of the wreath.