- Cake Stands and Glass Lids (or any glass containers that you think are pretty!)
- Bottle Brushes
- Christmas Decorations
- Fake Snow
- Photos (I folded a little piece of paper and glued it to the back to help it stand up)
- Glue Dots
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
1. Lay all your decorations out on a table in "stations" for you guest. If you want to go the extra step, find cute photos of your friends to include in their globes!
2. Have everyone choose their own stand and glass top.
3. Decorate! This is the fun part because everyone can decide exactly how they want their own snow globe to look!
Tip: Place your photographs in first and decorate around them.
Another Tip: Use glue dots underneath your decorations (before you add the fake snow!) to help secure them into place.
4. I like to add a little snowy touch to the top of my glass by painting on mod podge and sprinkling on the glitter!