Paige Hemmis is showing you how to make your own shutter mail holder with shutters, paint and knobs.
- Hardware to hang on wall
DIY Shutter Mail Holder - Home & Family
1. If repurposing an old shutter first remove the hardware.
2. Sand down the entire shutter using a fine grit sandpaper.
3. Use a dry brush technique to paint shutter.
4. Use a stencil to personalize with your family name or desired lettering.
5. Let dry completely.
6. Attach optional knobs at bottom to hang keys.
7. Hang on the wall.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page