1. Paint plywood or small wood board with red paint (or desired paint color).
2. Let dry.
3. Nail the smaller board to the larger board. Make sure to put a nail in each corner so it’s secure.
4. Using the original size of your sheet music, 8 ½ x 11, roll your paper tightly. To create a tight roll, place your dowel in the center on the paper and roll the sheet. Secure with hot glue.
5. Remove dowel (you can use a pencil to poke it out).
6. Cut your next sheet of music ½ inch shorter and repeat until you get down to approximately 2 inches.
7. Continue rolling and securing with hot glue.
8. Cut out a rectangle from sheet music and glue as tree trunk.
9. Begin gluing down each roll creating a tree/triangle shape.
10. Glue wood dowel to top of tree.
11. Cut out a star from sheet music.
12. Use spray glue and add glitter.
13. Hot glue star on top of dowel to create a 3D tree topper.
14. Display and enjoy!