- Wood boards (1 large and 1 small)
- Paint brush
- Christmas sheet music
- Hot glue gun
- Spray glue
- Glue sticks
- Wood dowel
1. Paint plywood or small wood board with red paint (or desired paint color).
2. Let dry.
3. Nail the smaller board to the larger board. Make sure to put a nail in each corner so it’s secure.
4. Using the original size of your sheet music, 8 ½ x 11, roll your paper tightly. To create a tight roll, place your dowel in the center on the paper and roll the sheet. Secure with hot glue.
5. Remove dowel (you can use a pencil to poke it out).
6. Cut your next sheet of music ½ inch shorter and repeat until you get down to approximately 2 inches.
7. Continue rolling and securing with hot glue.
8. Cut out a rectangle from sheet music and glue as tree trunk.
9. Begin gluing down each roll creating a tree/triangle shape.
10. Glue wood dowel to top of tree.
11. Cut out a star from sheet music.
12. Use spray glue and add glitter.
13. Hot glue star on top of dowel to create a 3D tree topper.
14. Display and enjoy!